It’s a question I ask almost every couple. Here are my top ten favorites
1. He helped a sick mate out and delivered her fridge. Only he had no experience, it got stuck in the stairwell and she had to help him out.
2. After working together closely for three years and not seeing each other for two, they met at a wedding, talked for six hours straight and he proposed that night.
3. He rented the spare room in her house
4. He was an actor on stage and she was the prompt (Okay, that’s my and my husband’s story ;-)
5. She was the nurse, he was the patient and they swear nothing happened until he asked her out after he was discharged!
6. She hit a kangaroo and totaled her car. He stopped to help.
7. They met at a rifle range
8. They met in Bali. He was Australian and she was German. Neither of them spoke the other’s language (!!)
9. They sat next to each other on a long haul flight to London
10. She gate crashed a party, fell through a window and landed at his feet*
All of them are true stories except number 10. I made that one up because I wanted Annika and Finn, the hero and heroine in Saved By The Bride, the first book in my Wedding Fever trilogy, to have a very memorable meeting!
I’m so excited bout this trilogy and about this book. Just like Boomerang Bride, this book gives you two romances and a whole bunch of complicated family relationships. To go into the drawer to win a free eBook copy of Saved By The Bride, the first book in the Wedding Fever Trilogy, please tell me, HOW did you meet your partner?
Welcome to Whitetail, Wisconsin, future home of Weddings that WOW!
As acting mayor, Annika will do anything to revive the economy of the town that's been her refuge ever since her art career imploded and her fiancé walked out. Even if it means crashing an
Finn Callahan can't believe his sister is getting married, not after their parents' disastrous track record. And he'd rather be anywhere than working from his family's vacation home. Until he catches a leggy blonde sneaking in the window, and suddenly telecommuting for the season is very appealing.
Unable to resist their mutual attraction, Annika and Finn are soon mixing business and pleasure—just for the summer. Too bad Annika's heart missed the memo about not falling in love…
Book one of Wedding Fever. 99,000 wordsRead Reviews
and all other eBook retailers.
Fiona Lowe is a RITA® and R*BY award-winning, multi-published author with Harlequin and Carina Press. Whether her books are set in outback Australia or in the mid-west of the USA, they feature small towns with big hearts, and warm, likeable characters that make you fall in love. When she's not writing stories, she's a weekend wife, mother of two 'ginger' teenage boys, guardian of 80 rose bushes and often found collapsed on the couch with wine. You can find her at her website, facebook, Twitter and Goodreads.